Raised floor is a system composed of modular panels placed on special supports adjustable in height. This system allows for the creation, underneath the floor, of a plenum that can be used for the cables and pipes to pass through.
- QUICK WATERFLOW The small joints between the panels allow rapid drainage of rainwater through the slope of the slab.
- EXCELLENT EXPANSION ABSORPTION Non-adherence of floor panels and underlying media allows to absorb expansions and the structural movements.
- SPEED ‘OF INSTALLATION Speed of the installation means lower costs and less discomforts on the job site.
- BETTER THERMAL INSULATION The void between the flooring and the underlying membrane favors a constant passage of air that allows a greater thermal insulation and increase the duration of the waterproof layer.
- LOW WEIGHT ON STRUCTURE The system allows a significant weight reduction on the structure thanks to the elimination of the concrete screed with a consequent reduction in costs.
|All the components of raised floor system which include panel, top finishing, bottom finishing, edge and structure have specific functions||The raised floor system for outdoor is constituted by a set of modular panels that rest on fix or adjustable support.|
Modular panel composed of wooden particles bound together with thermosetting resins.
Calcium Sulphate Panel
High density, single layer, modular panel made of chalk and cellulose fibres. It presents elevated physical and mechanical performance, high resistance to fire and sound and it can be accompanied by any type of finish.
Is the solution by PETRAL for raised floor which requires minimum thickness, high resistance to fire and water and high density.
Is a stone panel manufactured to produce raised floors of exceptional performance. Natural, environmentally sustainable and with some unparalleled physical-mechanical characteristics, it is the only panel which is able to satisfy every performance requirement.
Bricktile panels for Outdoors
BRICKTILE is a ceramic panels (15mm) suitable for outdoor use. Are laid on plastic pedestals with specific tabs for the water flow
Brickstone panels for Outdoors
BRICKSTONE is a stone panel suitable for outdoor use. are laid on plastic pedestals with specific tabs for the water flow
|RAISE FLOORS FOR OFFICES
Structure for raised floors
PETRAL raised floor is a system composed of modular panels placed on special supports adjustable in height.
Structure SA for raised floor
Structure consisting exclusively of adjustable galvanized steel pedestals.
Structure ST1 for raised floor
Structure consisting of pedestals and bearing stringers in galvanized steel with reinforced Omega Section 21 x 18 and 1 mm of thickness. For medium and heavy loads.